Design Wall Monday or

Stop the quilting, I have to piece a charity top!  LOL - yes, I got a kit at our guild workshop and have to make the top asap.  So here are the blocks:
They are made of flannel.  The directions said we don't have to worry about the corners matching.  That is good as the pieces has so much give in this material.  I've got 5 of the 9 done, so it shouldn't be long before I can get back to Em's ufo.  I did get the two sections joined.  and you can see them below.  I'm liking how this looks.

Left is the back with the sashing strip and
Right is the front and back and how it looks so far.

2 comments:

  1. What fun flannel fabrics. It is tricky to work with, but so soft and snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a comfy quilt! What a nice project. Your other quilt looks really pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...