Stash Report 1/9

Going through my stash and I've donated 2 yards of pieces to our Thrifty Quilting Corner at my Guild.  They resell quilting and sewing items with monies going to fill our Happy Bag for Cancer patients.  I used a 1/4 yd for binding for UFO #6 (yeah, it's done!) and pulled 1/4 yd of fabric for a block I am going to play with.

So:  Used/Donated this week:       2.5 yards


Used/Donated Yr to date:             4.0 yards

I bought one yard at LQS friday - actually I only needed a 1/2 yd for my block project, but they wouldn't let me pay with a credit card for a $4.96 purchase, so I had to buy another half yard to make the sale reach the CC minimum.  Talk about poor customer service.  I'd go elsewhere, but it's the only quilt shop in town.

Added this wk:                         - 1.0 yards

Total Yr to date added:            -1.25 yards

-------------------------------------------

Total Used Yr to date               2.75yards

2 comments:

  1. Good job stash busting! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your monochromatic challenge as well. It will be fun to see everyone's posted! Sue H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the stash busting!! I'm gonna work on stash building LOL. I'm just waiting to see what I need for my project. It is a BOM that hasn't started yet. I'm so excited for it to begin I can hardly contain myself.. Hurry, hurry.. (I'm waiting LOL..) It is Erin Russeks Applique BOM.. My first attempt at applique.. I will have to purchase whatever is required, and I'm so excited.. :) Whooo hooo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...