Flimsie Done

I got up this morning and instead of computer time right away, I went into my sewing room after breakfast and completed this:
I went through a box my friend, Torre, gave to the Sewdality, and I found that panel.  Further searching in the box resulted in the two border fabrics.  That light area on top left of the inner border is not fading but the skylight showing through.  The outermost border is from my stash so half yard used - woohoo!  I need to take a photography class.  This is done outside, but the colors aren't very true.  The blue border has a little yellow and pink flower in it.  Ah, well.  The manual is online and I have trouble reading it online. No Kindle for me.   This was going to be finished as a lap quilt for a surgery rehap patient St. Ann's is going to gift, however after hearing the news of the earthquake in Japan, we most likely will send to Sendai (our sister city) in Japan that was close to epicenter of that 8.9 disaster.  Prayers for all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that center panel. That's gonna be a beauty when you get done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...