Stash Report 3/13/11

Made all the siggie blocks, so that used up a yard.  Cut some of stash for the St. Ann's Sewdality quilts  - that used 4 1/2 yards - woohoo!  Made two flimsies for them, so that used up 2 more yards!  Oh, and made another secret block - another .13 yds.

Used/Donated this week: 6.63 yards

Used/Donated Yr to date: 20.36 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -3.5 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used 16.86 yards.

I'm liking those numbers!

How are yours?  Be sure to check out how others are doing at Judy's Stash report.  Click on her button on the left sidebar:  Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...