Stash Report 4/17/11

Cut more yardage for the St. Ann's Sewdality - 2.25 yards.  Playing with a block with fabrics from my stash inspired by Anita Grossman Solomon's book (Rotary Cutting Revolution) -.25 yards.

So for this week:
Used this week:                     2.5 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date:  26.37 ards

Added this wk:                    0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added:     -3.5 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use:      22.87 yards
 
See how others are doing with their stash at Judy's.  Just click on the button Patchwork Times in the left sidebar.  How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...