Block 4 of the Secret Blocks

This was my favorite of the ones I made. It's called Wedding Cake and is #237. It was designed by Melissa Harris and Arlene Stamper of The Quilt Company. I so love chocolate, so I named my block "Anniversary Cake" because I think of it as richer than a wedding cake. I may make this into a wall hanging for our next anniversary in November. It will be our 43rd.


Leave a comment, follow or both to be in the drawing for the issue of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, v. 3. You can leave a comment on each day I reveal a block and be entered, so you'll have several chances. Ends May 7th at 8AM.

It was fun making this cake!

4 comments:

  1. And no calories involved either! Great cake.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking! All kidding aside. That's a nice looking block.
    Denise in AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice block.......and good for embellishing.....
    looks tasty and yummy.
    Quiltyhugs.
    shobha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one too. Most of the blocks I have seen thus far were standard piecing of fairly common shapes. Like the touch of applique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...