Design Wall Monday 9/19/11

My coverlet is back on my design wall.  Tomorrow is the end of summer and the last day I can say I finished this for this summer.  But if it doesn't happen - I"ll at least have it done for Indian Summer as the Autumnal Equinox is wednesday and I want to work on it all week.  And we always seem to have some warm days for that.  We were suppose to use it as a light cover for summer when you don't want something heavy and warm on your bed.  Looks like it will be a bed topper to ward off the chill after the Indian Summer days.  Have added a new bottom row.  It took a while as I had to take apart one of my swap blocks to make it fit - too big (lol - that's better than too small).

What's on your design wall?  I'll be at my DS's house, and will check from there when Lily gives me a chance.  To see others or perhaps post your own, go see Judy's at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

  1. How very pretty this is! I love this time of year, don't you? The cool, crisp days -- with a surprise summer day tucked in here and there?!? Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt. I love the bright colors. And the equinox isn't until Friday, 23rd, so you have an extra couple of days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! Love the different borders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Dresden plates are one of my favourites. Your colours are stunning, and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll I'm laughing. Don't forget there will be warm days in 20202 also.....too funny.

    Love the quilt and thanks for the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Dresden plates. I'm new to quilting and will try my hand at the block using 30's repo fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...