WIP Wednesday 9/14/11

Posting early cuz tomorrow is a busy day.  My mom is having her second cataract surgery, so won't be home much.

I'm taking part in a crumb-along at Jo's Country Junction.  I have so many scraps I need to do this.  It's a little bit more ordered than the ones I've made before, but so far I like it!  The first blocks we made are flying geese.  Here's how far I got tonight. I was suppose to make 2.  I'll work on it during the week and finish the second one and make some more flying geese units for later star blocks

Go on over to WIP Wednesday at freshly pieces (the button is on my left sidebar) and see what others are working on.  Lee usually has a ton of people showing their latest.    And Jo has a linky too - Lots of eye candy!

Mom's here - bye for now.

10 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors... reminds me of fall!
    Great job. Hope you Mom's surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blocks. This should get easier as we go along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the geese. Glad you are using those scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things go well for your mother. Loved the way you adapted the second block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I am doing this too. Just did some flying geese tonight. First time I have ever done this. Perhaps this will help to clean my sewing room. LOL! Hope the surgery goes well for your mom. My husband had his cataract surgery 10 years ago and so far it is great for him.

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely start to your crumb blocks. Hope your mom does well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who couldn't manage to make my geese wonky! Fantastic start! Love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...