Stash Report 11/27/11

Have cut the fabric for another charity quilt, so there is a 1.10 yards used.   And I'm trying to keep working on my Jubilee Album block so there is a few bits more for a grand total of 1.13 yards, LOL.  All the leaves are now back basted.  If you'd like to know how I'm doing it, see the previous post to this one.

Hope to do better the rest of the week.  Here are the numbers for this past week:
Used/Donated this week: 1.13 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 102.25yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: - 12 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used: 90.25 yards

So I passed the 90 yards mark!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...