Applique Thursday and more

I was working on a treasurer's report for a meeting today, so didn't get to post this last night, but here it is, my Applique Thursday report for this week.  I've basted the underpiece to the basket that holds the flowers.

And before I forget, last week's charm winner was Laurie.  Congrats, Laurie - I've sent you an email, so hope to hear from you to send out your charm.

You can win a 5" batik charm also.  I'm doing it for this Applique Thursday. Just link or comment for one chance or link and comment for two chances.  Good luck!


7 comments:

  1. Your pot is blooming. Love the little yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always, looking forward to seeing your finished block. love the bakik charms ... they're great for gorgeous applique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue you chose for the basket. How cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is my favorite color and really like it as your basket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blue! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Angie - this is so cute! Nice to see you at BOMs Away. You're making me even more antsy to be able to start back into my full spectrum of sewing again. I have some fun applique waiting, waiting, waiting for me to have time. Hopefully you'll be seeing me link up next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...