Applique Thursday 7/19/12

It may not be much, but I have begun block three of Anna's Garden.  I'm going to personalize this one. Hope I can pull it off.  Here's the little I've done:
The winner of last week's 5" batik charm is Billie of Billie's Blog. Congrats! I'll be sending out your charm shortly. Another is waiting for someone. All you need to do is comment or link to have a chance for it to be yours. Or do both and have two chances. Submissions end Sunday night.

Would love to see your eye candy that you're working on - applique or otherwise. It could be one you've just completed, are working on (like me) or dreaming about. Use the blue submit button below.


And one last thing, because I love eye candy so much, I'm linking to Melissa's Try New Things. I do so like to TNT  - like that hand for instance.









7 comments:

  1. Are you going to applique a hand? That seems awfully difficult to do to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the difficulty of hands but I know you can do it - all your flowers hae been gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I wished I had something to report. The kids went swimming so I'm checking email...grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing how you applique that hand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what you do with applique! I'm attempting to work on a baby quilt yet logistics for photos are challenging -- only two power hits this afternoon and no electricity for 3 hours. This morning we brought home the sewing machine (we hope it is repaired as couldn't test it)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee Skippee for trying the hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't Melissa's Trying New Things fun? Between the two of you, I might surprise myself this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...