Hexie Weekend

The kids are here for an overnight. I'll be taking them to school next AM. So I'm posting early as I'm going to a quilt retreat at 10AM tomorrow. Here's an awesome quilt I found while surfing the Net.
Photo by ACC Fibers Dept
Click on the caption to read all about it.

And here is another way to put those hexagons together.  Go Here. All new to me.

What are you working on?  I'd love to see your eye candy, hexie or otherwise - new post or old.  Linky button below. Ends Monday, midnight.

I'm linking to Amanda Jean's Finish it up Fridays and Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop? because I did finish two charity tops.  The focus fabric was given to me in pieces and this is what I came up with.  I call these finishes even though they are only flimsies because different members of the St. Anne's Sewdality group will finish them as they pray while they work on them. My part is done.

Off to find some projects to work on at the retreat. Bye for now!


4 comments:

  1. Both of these finished tops are super cute, Angie! What a great use of those sweet printed panels! I have to admit.... I do a bit of praying while I sew and quilt, too. But most of the praying is that the seams will be straight and the quilting won't have puckers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, as per your comment I have linked an (older) hexi post., thanks for asking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Angie. That hexie quilt is way too hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...