Sunday Slow Stitching

Things are a bit better this week - a more quiet week.  I went ahead and made another center for my Rosette - here are the two:
The new one has the same burnt orange and gold as in row 2. Also the spot of teal.


The old one.
What do you think?  The new one is just laying on top of the rosette right now.

I finished the foundation row and am on to the half double crochet row.  This is going fast. If you'd like to do this easy project, go here.
I'm linking to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching. Meet you there.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angie - the colours look different in the two pictures so it is difficult to compare but based on what I see I think I prefer the original centre! However both are very effective. You can hold off making the decision until you prep the next round of hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay--I have to admit first that I'm not a purple fan, so I still like your first center best. I think once you get going on the rest of the piece and introduce more colors, you will like it better. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fussy cutting is excellent. I really like them both. Great video for the crochet as well. Do you have that rotary cutter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of the centers - but the rosettes really look different, depending on which one you use - one calm and one vibrant. That link is a good one. I need a baby gift in a couple of weeks, so I might get going on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...