Stash Report 12/12

Despite the depression last week, I did use some fabric

1 1/4 yds out
"0" yds in
Woohoo - my stash did not get bigger.

Did you apply to be part of the Quiltmaker Scrap Squad?  I did and now I'm wondering what was I thinking, but no matter, I probably won't get picked.  You can learn about it at http://www.quiltmaker.com/index.html  They have a pretty cool site.  One of the requirements to the application was to submit a scrappy quilt you have made.  This was one of my three:

My question to you is do you think it made color sense?  That's one of the things they're looking for.  I just went for bright with this.  Bet there were thousands of applications.  Just pushing my envelope.




2 comments:

  1. very eye catching one of those "curb appeals" ya know.....I've been stash watching myself for the past 5 or more years and not added a thing except what I've needed and used basically B & B's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and color. Perhaps you will be chosen.. and then there is a variety of taste in every crowd, so you never know you just have to keep on plugging away and quilt because it makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...