My First Machine Quilted Quilt

Having fun with my company! While they're off to visit a friend at Simple Simon's (a local outdoor cafe) in downtown Riverside, thought I'd post a quickie.  This quilt is the first one I quilted maybe 15 years ago - mostly stitching around the design motifs and before the days I had read anything about machine quilting and basting the quilt with safety pins - hence the puckers and pleats on the back. I did the middle and then put it away as I didn't know how to stipple. It's been finished a couple of years now after having found it in a bag tucked in a drawer.  It's got lots of mistakes, but Alan and Leo don't mind those so it is getting used.  This was a panel.  I used matching yardage on the back and for the binding.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...