Stash Report 12/4/11

Made another crumb block and that used about 1/8th yards of scraps. Found three eye-spy panels I'm giving to St. Anne's so that's three yards! Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated 3.13 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 105.38 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: - 12 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used: 93.38 yards

So much closer to 100 - need only find a little over six yards and I'm there!  Go on over to my sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times to see how others are destashing.

3 comments:

  1. Cute...love the colors. My stash report is from Big Mick....I have too da.. much fabric....giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great block! The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you can hit 100 yards, just 6 more to go. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...