Link on Tuesdays 2/7/12

I like these Linky parties - they motivate me to keep working on my projects even if it's for only 15 minutes.  Connie at Quilting by the River has started one for Tuesdays. So here's my entry which I finished this morning:

This is my last January Just Takes 2 BOM - it's a bit wonky but it is done.  Alas, it is 9 1/4 inches square, so I'll have to do something creative when it comes to setting it in the quilt - I'm not doing it again - LOL.  Now to start the February blocks.

I'm linking up to Connie's Linky Party Tuesdays and Fabric Tuesday by Quilt Story. You can find them on my left sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. I am doing Just takes 2 blocks also. I had trouble with this block and had to re sew. I haven't measured mine - hope it's large enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House blocks are always fun to make. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great block, was it paper-pieced? I have some of the tone on tone in my stash! Thanks for linking to my party!
    Quilting by the River

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! The rose tone on tone fabric that you used in your cabin block is one of the fabrics used in my Valentine's Day quilts. I will check out the BOM you are doing; all of your blocks are so cute. Thanks for leaving the kind comments on my post.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...