Design Wall Monday 7/16/12

Almost there!  I was hoping to have begun on my third Anna's Garden applique block, but not quite - one last row to go. They just need hand stitching and I can start on the next block. I wish I knew more about my camera - those flowers are actually pink, not peach - as in my stash report photo.  I'm thinking it's the lighting.  Actually, I'm surprised I got this far as last week was the busiest of each month.  Today starts summer camp for DGKs and friends, so there will be a lot of chauffering done.  What's on your design wall?

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times and Lyn's BOMs Away.  Be sure to see all the eye candy there.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your block is really taking shape and getting gorgeous! Great job with your choice of fabric - lively and springy like flowers should be :*) I didn't post on DWM this week because I didn't have anything to show... traveling last week pushed me behind. But I'll be back next week hopefully. Keep posting those flowers - they make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a great block. Just beautiful. I love the fabric in the middle, just eye popping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty! Isn't it crazy how much the camera can change the colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful block Angie. And a ton of work!
    hugs
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is stunning, really love the center fabric with the color of the flowers, just beautiful. I wish I could do applique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! I just love applique' and do my applique' the old fashioned way, turning and hand stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...