Fabric Tuesday

The second round of the second Anna's Garden block is appliqued and the third round is glued in place.

Notes on progress - it so easy to place when you have the outline available.  Label each piece as to where it belong - up, down, right, left on the shiny side cuz that's the side you will see.  Using freezer paper for the templates lets me lightly iron onto the front of the fabric and easily cut out the seam allowance.  Also it's way easier to do a few pieces at a time than try to manipulate around all the pieces as I did with the first block.

I'm linking to Fabric Tuesday by Quilt Story and Connie's Linky Party Tuesday.  Be sure to visit and see all the goodies there.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...