Stash report 7/15/12

Working on the baby quilts and my applique so haven't used much of the stash except for a few scraps for the 2nd applique block

Good thing I'm ahead on my destashing goal for the year. Nothing in and a miniscule out, so essentially the total is the same as last week.  BTW:  today is the last day for you to win a 5" batik charm.  Go to my Applique Thursday post and see how you can be the lucky recepient. Closes at midnight.

I'm linking to Judy's Stash Report - go see how others are doing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having the same issue Angie. The projects I'm working on are taking a while to complete so they are not helping my stash report and probably won't for a while until I get them finished. And of course I keep adding fabrics...Oh well, I'm enjoying the journey :*)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...