Stash Report 10/21/12

Started another charity quilt.  Used 2 1/4 yards for the blocks.  They'll be going up on my design wall tomorrow.  Finished a rag quilt using another yard (photo below) and culled another 8 1/2 yards from the stash.  Phew! 
Here are my numbers:

Used/Donated last week:  11.75 yards
Used/Donated YTD:      164.44 yards
Added/Bought last week:   0.0   yards
Added/Bought YTD:        36.04 yards
------------------------------
Net Decrease YTD:        128.40 yards.     How's your destashing going?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others are doing.  I'd like to know how you are doing, too!

3 comments:

  1. I never thought of looking at these stash reports as "destashing". I am going to have to give some thought of that. Rag quilts are a favorite of mine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a nice little package in the mail from a lovely blogger who was "destashing" last week. Beautiful fabrics. I think it was a beautiful gesture. It felt like a reward for cleaning up my quilt room. LOL. I have been working very hard to get a place for everything and everything in it's place. HUH easier said than done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really determined to destash - great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...