Stash Report 3/10/13

Very busy babysitting - two twelve hour days and then this weekend all four of them for three days -makes for very little quilting but lots of fun.  And for three days I was able to do a lot toward piecing my BOM quilt.  I used 1/4 yard to make handles for my tote and .61 yards toward the white outer border for all the 12 blocks plus 1 yard for inner sashing, 2/3 yards for first border and 2 yards for outer border - I have to cut the last border on the length.  Here are my numbers:

This week:  in 0.0 yds.; out   4.53 yds.
Stash YTD: in 3.0 yds., out 18.63 yds.
Donated this week: 0.0 yds; YTD: 8.09 yds

Net for 2013: out 15.63 yds.

Here are my two two-year-olds playing together in January.  Lily is 7 months older than Alan.  I'm linking over to Judy's Patchwork Times and Lyn's BOMs Away.  Check out all those links.

2 comments:

  1. Tine with grandkids is so special. Good numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are sure cute. Your stash numbers are looking good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...