It's Hexie Friday!

Yesterday we celebrated our country's birthday!  We had a great time. Friends and family came over for dessert and fireworks.
We sang Happy Birthday to America and had our Italian guest visiting via Sweden blow out the candle.  Then came fireworks.  We live on the south slope of the mountain in the center of town and every year the city fathers treat us to a fireworks display.  This year's was great!

Now for hexies - I did manage to sew a few together this week despite all the work on my compass for the LE BOM.  Half way to another block!
 
And to get it into better size perspective - here it is with last weeks finished flower:
 

Do you have a hexie project to share -old, new, or on your wish list?  We'd love to see your eye candy even if it isn't hexie-wise. Linky below, and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yummiest hexie.Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hexies. Thanks for the linky party, but I didn't make much progress on mine this week, so I didn't link up. Loved looking at everybody else' pages.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...