Start of Week 2

First my stash report:  I did buy 8 yards today.  However, since I have a definite use for it, and  I'm cutting into it tonight, it doesn't get counted.  I only count what's actually stashed - you know put into that armoire stuffed with fabric or the closet or the boxes, or the shelving under the cutting table, etc, etc. Not happening to those 8 yards.  It's for a BOM I'm doing this year.  I also used a 1/4 yard for binding my first UFO - I'll show it to you Friday. I pulled another 1/3 yard from the stash to begin my second Hexie project.  You can see that at my previous post.  So here are my numbers:

Out this week:  .58 yard;  YTD:  3.44 yards
Donated:            0  yard;  YTD:       0 yards
In this week  :     0  yard;  YTD:       0 yards
Total YTD                                3.44 yards
Linking to Judy's Stash report.

On my design wall are 12 of these blocks - I'd show you more but it's for a challenge at my guild:  

Am I glad I made a test block first.  I learned that the heart block had to have the darker fabric surrounding it or it didn't give me the shape of the block I wanted.  Have 8 more to go.

I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday and Lyn's BOMs Away.  Go check them out.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like that heart block - and what pretty fabric for the BOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Angie! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the fabric, Angie. I could make a really cute wallet out of that. love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those Christmas fabrics are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy 8 yards for BOM and we get to see it on Friday??? Hexies maybe?? Can't wait to find out. Love the green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...