Applique Tuesday 6/3/14

The directions for June have arrived for the Happy Scrappy Orphan Block of the Month Quilt.  This month we have four options!  I knew instantly the one I wanted to try - the one with Applique!

So my next border will have circles around the center medallion.  

I'm using Karen Kay Buckley's Perfect circles. Don't they make great circles?  There will be five per side and one in each corner.

I also got to machine applique in the June Block Lotto block.
Since I made last month's blocks look like a sun, I'm making this month's blocks look like a flower - a purple coneflower with skinny petals.  Need to make three more for my sampler.

Are you doing any applique?  Leave me a comment and I'll hop right over and see yours.  I'm linking to Esther's WOW, Connie's Linky Tuesday, and Lorna's Let's Be Social.

3 comments:

  1. Are you perfect circles the solid ones are the ones with the holes in them? Love the purple sun....Wow....outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so how did you get those circles so perfect? Your cone flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your circles too! Sounds like you are going to have fun with that sampler!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...