Applique Tuesday and more Mug Rugs

Hi, here is all the applique I've done in the past week, and you've already seen it - LOL

And here are some more of the great mug rugs that were gifted by guild members, and have applique on them:
At first I thought the center was embroidery, but it was appliqúe.

Oh, so sweet!

Perfect for Christmas cocoa.

LOL - this is more like a snack mat.



She got a teapot as well as the cup and mug rug.


I'm linking to Esther's WOW and Connie's Linky Tuesday.  And I've got my fabrics ready for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery.  It starts the 28th!

9 comments:

  1. I tried to explain mug rugs to a bunch of non-quilters at work and they just didn't get it ... but I love them and what a great group of them in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mug rugs Angie! Thanks for sharing. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice variety and so cute. Show and share is always fun. I am thinking of doing the mystery as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice variety of designs and idea. Love these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie I dropped in earlier this morning what a great selection of mug rugs, I jumped over to see Sophie's to this morning from your blog and was so sad to read she had been knocked down by a car???? Her mug rungs are so much fun too. Your red and white snow flake one is lovely. When you get to many you can join them, all together and make a throw????? Hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all so fun!! And probably were fun to make. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of mug rugs!

    They are fun to make and give, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...