WIPs Be Gone -Not Really

Not much done on the WIP front this week as I prepared for company and got some things ready for the big weekend. All I did was add side borders to WIP #6 [which I started 4/25/15] to go from this:
to this:
Want to add another border.  Blue or pink?

That's my WIP progress this week.  How about you?  Link below to share your WIP.   Remember if you don't have a blog, you can always post a photo from a photostream.  Please be sure there is some way for me to contact you.  I'll be linking to several parties - Tab above.


4 comments:

  1. This is a pretty block. I don't have any suggestions for the color for the next border but I'm sure other people will. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about red - to match the center - might tone down the pink. Looks great. Very interesting block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red, as suggested, might work, but if you are choosing between pink and blue, it should probably be pink, as you already have more blue in the block. But I'd probably do blue anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...